Purpose of the blog: Online Presence

In 2011, the Learning Centre at Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin, New Zealand, will provide extra online learning support to both distance and on-site students. We want to utilize the Internet more, and be available over a greater range of hours. The student-dedicated blog to accompany this is USE IT OR LOSE IT!

"Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people" - William Butler Yeats



Wednesday, 23 February 2011

One-stop Shop



I would like to create a one-stop Learning Centre shop for you. On the one page I would list all the various skills, resources, information, tips etc that you might ever need to use to help you with your study. But then I thought, "Why re-invent the wheel?"
Because you see, in just a few minutes' searching online I discovered what seems to be a site that provides just that. I'll take a look at it in more detail and see how good it is? Maybe use it as a base, model or template. If you find something that you like, please tell me about it and I'll add it to my Learning Centre list of Delicious links.

No comments: