Purpose of the blog: Online Presence

In 2011, the Learning Centre at Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin, New Zealand, will provide extra online learning support to both distance and on-site students. We want to utilize the Internet more, and be available over a greater range of hours. The student-dedicated blog to accompany this is USE IT OR LOSE IT!

"Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people" - William Butler Yeats



Wednesday, 16 February 2011

I can't get you out of my mind

In the less than 2 months that remain before I move to my new workplace in Japan, I need to get my face known by the students here at Otago Polytechnic who I'm likely to be helping. I can understand that it may be hard to deal with someone who you've never seen. To that end, I've prepared a little demo that ought to link up my image in your mind with a couple of movie stars.

Who do think I look like most, Kevin Spacey or Benjamin McKenzie?

(Scroll down if you dare)




MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Genealogy software - Geneology



++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

MyHeritage: Celebrity Morph - Pedigree - Family tree search

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How clever you are !! You actually look like both - but who is Ben MCkenzie?? I know who William Lucas is!!

Anonymous said...

Kevin spacey!