Purpose of the blog: Online Presence

In 2011, the Learning Centre at Otago Polytechnic, Dunedin, New Zealand, will provide extra online learning support to both distance and on-site students. We want to utilize the Internet more, and be available over a greater range of hours. The student-dedicated blog to accompany this is USE IT OR LOSE IT!

"Think like a wise man but communicate in the language of the people" - William Butler Yeats



Monday, 23 May 2011

Pics to prove a point




My first attempt to use my laptop's inbuilt camera. Something worked. Do I have any egg on face, or crumbs in the corner of my mouth? After today, it can only get better. (Last week I was hacked.) If I can get some moving pictures up and running, then I can develop my own channel like these people have whilst in Japan.

  1. Person 1
  2. Person 2
  3. Person 3
  4. Person 4
  5. Person 5

No comments: